The Policy Manager application provides the key functions to adopt, implement and monitor the digital policies for the enterprise.
With Policy Manager, Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud users can easily have:
- An overview of the enterprise’s governance assets.
- Standards, for example ISO-standards or other local standards.
- External regulations, for example GDPR.
- Entities, such as EBA, ISO, EC, FDA and so on.
- Internal regulations, for example policies, goals, constraints and so on.
- Controls, like a dissemination plan.
- Risks, evaluation and mitigation, for example privacy risk and market access risk.
- Accreditation and certificates, for example conformance certificates.
- An overview of the policy lifecycle:
- Adoption: See the regulations and the respective regulations, paragraphs, sections, to check the adoption of the applicable regulations throughout the enterprise.
Compliance: Monitor how the enterprise’s data governance program can be traced to the policies and if there are compliance gaps.
- Risks: Define the risks and their mitigation rules, and trace them to the policies and data assets
Policy Manager submenu pages
Contains a table with Governance assets.
Contains a variety of statistics related to how the assets of the Policy Manager are used.