Dashboard, Inventory, Connections, and Configuration are shortcut links to different operations within Collibra Data Quality & Observability.
- Shows an overall number of DQ Checks scanned the MB’s, total jobs, total records scanned.
- Total number of data sets, including passing and failed jobs (quality fails), number of alerts, and number of rules.
- A list of messages on specific DQ Checks and what was found.
- All DQ Jobs ever executed including Run Date, Data Set, Command Line, Type, Query, and Connection.
- Connect to a data source via the Admin Console.
- Apply administrative override limits. For example, you can limit the amount of DataShapes recorded on a specific data set with the datashapelimit field.
- If a duplicate record is found have a 1 point (negative) score per record. Allows administrators to increase or decrease the impact of different DQ issues found.
- Display limits in order to improve performance of the UI.
- Audit Trail
- List all security related changes by user, action, description and timestamp in a searchable, sortable table.